Exosome Research Products
ExoCap™ Exosome Isolation and Enrichment Kits
ExoCap™ Exosome Isolation and Enrichment Kit
- Exosomes are extracellular vesicles secreted from many cells and are found in various body fluids including serum, plasma, saliva, and urine. Exosomes consist of lipid bilayer membranes, from 40 nm to 100 nm in diameter, and contain several proteins and nucleic acid such as microRNA, mRNA, and DNA.
- In recent years, it has been suggested that exosomes may be biomarkers for cancer, diabetes, neurological diseases, and various other diseases. Exosomes bear specific protein markers of the endosomal pathway, such as tetraspanins (CD63, CD9, and CD81), heat shock proteins (HSP70), and EpCam depending on their cellular origin.
What is ExoCap™?
- ExoCap™ is a kit for exosome isolation and enrichment designed and optimized for use with serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants. Exosomes are extracellular vesicles secreted by most cell types that contain marker proteins and microRNAs. This kit consists of magnetic particles coupled with antibodies that recognize the exosome surface antigens (CD9, CD63, CD81, or EpCAM), treatment buffer, washing/dilution buffer, and exosome elution buffer.
- ExoCap™ uses functionalized Magnosphere™ magnetic microparticles for exosome separation. These beads are coated with a JSR Life Sciences proprietary polymer and cofactors which specifically bind to exosomes.
- Simple – Simple workflow, easy-to-follow with minimum hands-on time
- Direct Isolation Possible – Without any need of pre-enrichment, precipitation, or ultracentrifugation
- Specific – ExoCap targets specific antigens for purification of a defined exosome population
- Versatile – ExoCap is designed for serum, plasma, and cell culture media, with optimized protocols for downstream assays
- Intact – Intact exosomes can be eluted preserving internal cargo
- See ExoCap™ flyer in the download area below.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|Ex-Com-SP||ExoCap™ Composite Kit||Dependent on Application||514,00|
|Ex-C9-SP||ExoCap™ CD9 Capture Kit||Dependent on Application||514,00|
|Ex-C63-SP||ExoCap™ CD63 Capture Kit||Dependent on Application||514,00|
|Ex-C81-SP||ExoCap™ CD81 Capture Kit||20 tests||514,00|
|Ex-EpC-SP||ExoCap™ EpCAM Capture Kit||Dependent on Application||514,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in Germany.
- Woo J. R., et al. (2016). "The Role of Isolation Methods on a Nanoscale Surface Structure and Its Effect on the Size of Exosomes."
J Circ Biomark. 5, 11.
- Heinzelman P., et al. (2016) "Nanoscale Extracellular Vesicle Analysis in Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis and Therapy."
Int J Alzheimers Dis. 8053139. Pubmed
- Freedman J. E., et al. (2016) "Diverse human extracellular RNAs are widely detected in human plasma."
Nat Commun. 7, 11106. Pubmed
- Patel R. S., et al. (2016) "Adipose-derived stem cells from lean and obese humans show depot specific differences in their stem cell markers, exosome contents and senescence:
role of protein kinase C delta (PKCd) in adipose stem cell niche."
Stem Cell Investig. 3, 2. Pubmed
- Puig-Basagoiti F., et al. (2016) "Human Cathelicidin Compensates for the Role of Apolipoproteins in Hepatitis C Virus Infectious Particle Formation."
J Virol. 90, 8464. Pubmed