Low Cell Adhesion Cell Culture Products
Conventional polystyrene petri-dish: HepG2 cells adhered on the plate and started unwanted morphological changes.
PrimeSurface: No HepG2 cell adhesion was observed. The fully suspended cells formed natural cell aggregates by interaction.
- Ideal for homogeneous cell spheroid formation: adhesion of cell to culture surface is controlled so that spheroid formation ratio is high and homogeneous culture is possible.
- Most convenient usability: chemicals for differentiation induction can be added after EB body formation of ES cells.
- No elutriation of chemicals from plate surface: stable culture surface due to chemical bonding of ultra-hydrophilic coating polymer ensures that diffusion of chemicals from plate surface into culture medium is prevented.
- Ideal for differentiation and stimulation response studies due to the near in vivo environment by eliminating influence of the plate material on cells.
- PrimeSurface prohibits cells from adhering to matrices based upon SUMILON's proprietary low-protein-adsorption technology. This enables easy formation of cell spheroid colonies.
|MS-9035XZ||PrimeSurface 35x14 mm dish||9 cm2||-|
|MS-9060XZ||PrimeSurface 60x15 mm dish||12 cm2||-|
|MS-9090XZ||PrimeSurface 90x20 mm dish||57 cm2||-|
|MS-9024XZ||PrimeSurface plate 24 well, Flat||1.8 cm2||3.4ml/well|
|MS-9384UZ||PrimeSurface 384 well U plate||U bottom||0.1 ml|
|MS-9384WZ||PrimeSurface 384 well U White plate||U bottom||0.1 ml|
|MS-9096UZ||PrimeSurface 96 well U plate||U bottom||0.3 ml|
|MS-9096WZ||PrimeSurface 96 well U White plate||U bottom||0.3 ml|
|MS-9096VZ||PrimeSurface 96 well V plate||V bottom||0.3 ml|
|MS-9096MZ||PrimeSurface 96 well spindle bottom plate||Spindle bottom||0.2 ml|
- PrimeSureface Cell Culture Products can be used for examining the induction of ES cells/IPS cells, nerve stem cell differentiation and drug design screening by three dimensional model of cells
- White Plates: Luminescence detection following cell aggregate formation can be done on the same plate. There is no sample loss by transfer of cell aggregates.
|- Effective ES cell
- Microscopic observation
|- hES cell aggregate
|- Reduced culture medium||- Effective aggregate
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MS-9035XZ||PrimeSurface 35mm dish||50/cs||104,00|
|MS-9060XZ||PrimeSurface 60mm dish||100/cs||460,00|
|MS-9090XZ||PrimeSurface 90mm dish||50/cs||431,00|
|MS-9024XZ||PrimeSurface plate 24F||10/cs||138,00|
|MS-9384UZ||PrimeSurface 384U plate||20/cs||575,00|
|MS-9384WZ||PrimeSurface 384U White plate||20/cs||719,00|
|MS-9096UZ||PrimeSurface 96U plate||20/cs||345,00|
|MS-9096WZ||PrimeSurface 96U White plate||20/cs||460,00|
|MS-9096VZ||PrimeSurface 96V plate||20/cs||575,00|
|MS-9096MZ||PrimeSurface 96M plate||20/cs||460,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.
- [MS-9096UZ]: Yasuda S, Hasegawa T, Hosono T, Satoh M, Watanabe K, Ono K, Shimizu S, Hayakawa T, Yamaguchi T, Suzuki K and Sato Y, Biochem. J., 437, 345-355 (2011) "A novel regulator of cardiomyogenesis in pluripotent embryonic cells."
- Marks H, Kalkan T, Menafra R, Denissov S, Jones K, Hofemeister H, Nichols J, Kranz A, Stewart F, Smith A, Stunnenberg H. G, Cell, 149, 590-604 (2012) "The Transcriptional and Epigenomic Foundations of Ground State Pluripotency "
- [MS-9096VZ]: NakanoT, Ando S, Takata N, Kawada M, Muguruma K, Sekiguchi K, Saito K, Yonemura S, Eiraku M, Sasai Y, Cell Stem Cell, 10 (6), 771-785 (2012) "Self-Formation of Optic Cups and Storable Stratified Neural Retina from Human ESCs"
- [MS-9096WZ]: Suzuki N, Ando S, Yamashita N, Horie N, Saito K, Toxi. Sci. , 124 (2), 460-471 (2011) "Evaluation of novel high-throughput embryonic stem cell tests with new molecular markers for screening embryotoxic chemicals in vitro"
- [MS-9035XZ]: Aoki T, Ohnishi H, Oda Y, Tadokoro M, Sasao M, Kato H, Hattori K, Ohgushi H. Tissue Eng. Part A. 16 (7), 2197-2206 (2010) "Generation of induced pluripotent stem cells from human adipose-derived stem cells without c-MYC."
- Oda Y, Yoshimura Y, Ohnishi H, Tadokoro M, Katsube Y, Sasao M, Kubo Y, Hattori K, Saito S, Horimoto K, Yuba S, Ohgushi H, J .Biol. Chem., 285 (38), 29270-29278 (2010) "Induction of pluripotent stem cells from human third molar mesenchymal stromal cells. "