Compound Libraries for Drug Screening and Studying Cell Signaling Pathways
TargetMol – The Drug Screening Experts (Inhibitors, Libraries, Natural Compounds)
Compound libraries are useful tools for drug discovery and to identify new indications for known drugs
Customize your Library
You can select compounds, quantities, format (dry/solid or DMSO), plate map, and concentration to meet your specific requirements.
- More than 30 types of compound libraries
- FDA-approved drug library, natural compound library, HTS library, ...
- NMR- and HPLC-validated to ensure high purity and quality
- Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews
- Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable
- Users can customize individual libraries by selecting specific molecules, quantities, concentrations, and formats
- Drug Screening: drug design and virtual screening, target validation, model establishment, high-throughput screening, structure optimization
- Pharmacological Research: in vivo and in vitro testing of compounds to identify new indications for known drugs
- Signaling Pathways: stem cells, protein tyrosine kinase, epigenetics, GPCR, MAPK signaling
- Cell Research: pluripotent stem cell induction, cell signaling transduction, cell inflammation, oncology
- TargetMol's bioactive screening libraries are ready-to-use compound libraries to support drug discovery and screening, drug target identification, and cell signal research. Some of the libraries contain more than 3000 small molecules with validated biological and pharmacological activity.
- Safety and effectiveness of the small molecules have been demonstrated through preclinical and clinical research. Many of the compounds are FDA-approved.
- Agonists, antagonists, activators, and inhibitors are included. They focus on over 200 targets which are part of more than 20 cell signaling pathways, including JAK/STAT signaling, apoptotic, and MAPK signaling pathways.
- For details on single screening libraries please see corresponding product pages of TargetMol.
- Approved Drug Library
- Inhibitor Library
- Bioactive Compounds
- Natural Compound Library
- Anti-Diabetic Library
- Anti-Cancer Approved Drug Library
- Anti-Cancer Clinical Drug Library
- Anti-Cancer Compound Library
- Adrenergic Library
- Stem Cell Library
- Anti-Infection Compound Library
- Apoptosis Compound Library
- Autophagy Library
- CNS Library
- Endocrinology-Hormones Library
- Epigenetics Compound Library
- Histamine & Melatonin Library
- Angiogenesis Related Compound Library
- Antibiotics Library
- Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library
- Antifungal Compound Library
- Anti-Metabolism Disease Compound Library
- Cardiotoxicity Compound Library
- Cytokines Inhibitors Library
- DNA Damage & Repair Compound Library
- Fluorochemical Library
- Mitochondrial Targeting Compound Library
- Polyphenolic Natural Compound Library
- Selected Plant-Sourced Compound Library
- Human Endogenous Metabolize Compound Libr.
- Ion Channel Inhibitor Library
- MAPK Inhibitor Library
- Oxidation-Reduction Library
- PI3K/Akt/mTOR Inhibitor Library
- Protease Inhibitor Library
- Serotonin Library
- The Hematopoietic Toxicity Library
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Library
- Anti-Virus Compound Library
- Clinical Compound Library
- FDA-Approved Drug Library
- Anti-Inflammation Library
- Kinase Inhibitors Library
- GPCR Compound Library
- Bioactive Lipid Inbibitor Library
- Please note: For MoBiTec order number and pricing information please enter TargetMol's product number of desired product:
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected European countries.