Custom Peptide Synthesis from AnaSpec
- Long standing expertise providing premium solutions to customers: so far more than 50,000 custom-built peptides synthesized – many resulting in high-impact citations
- High quality standards (purity of 90-95%)
- Unusual modifications: acetylation, biotinylation, citrullination, glycosylation, methylation, and more
- Cyclic peptides
- FRET peptides
- Large-scale synthesis (>100 g)
- All products are manufactured according to ISO 9001 guidelines
- AnaSpec routinely accomplishes difficult peptide synthesis such as synthesis of long peptides (>90-mers), peptides containing unusual modifications, and cyclic peptides. In addition, AnaSpec has the capacity for large-scale synthesis (>100 g).
- Optimized Fmoc and Boc methodologies are employed for peptide syntheses. Cleavage of peptides is performed using trifluoroacetic acid (TFA), hydrogen fluoride (HF), or other appropriate methods. Most of the peptides are purified by HPLC using reverse phase C4 and C18 columns. Alternative purification methods (e.g., ion exchange and gel filtration chromatography) are used when needed. AnaSpec is equipped with state-of-the-art automated peptide synthesizers capable of performing synthesis ranging from small (0.025 mmol) to large (50 mmol) scale. These state-of-the-art synthesizers, coupled with our experienced peptide chemists, enable us to deliver our peptides quickly and in high quality (purity of 90-95% is typical).
- Most custom orders can be expected to be delivered in two to three weeks. Complete confidentiality of all orders is assured. All custom peptides are accompanied with MS and HPLC analyses. Additional analytical data (e.g., amino acid analysis, sequencing) are available upon request.
Custom Peptide Modifications
Schematic diagram of a hydrocarbon stapled peptide.
Fluorescence is released when a protease recognizes and cleaves the FRET substrate.
The biotin end of the peptide is bound to streptavidin, and the other end is recognized by a target specific antibody.
- Alkyne peptides
- Azide peptides
- BSA, KLH conjugated peptides for antibody production
- C-terminal modifications (aldehydes, alcohols, chloromethyl ketones, cysteamide, ester, N-alkyl amides, hydrazides, thio ester)
- Cyclic peptides
- Disulfide (S-S bond formation)
- Dehydro peptides
- Dityrosine cross linked peptides
- Drug-peptide conjugates
- Dye-labeled peptides
- FRET substrates
- Heavy isotope labeled peptides (ClearPoint peptides labeled with D, C13, N15)
- Hydrocarbon stapled peptides
- Lactam peptides
- MAPS (multiple antigenic peptide)
- Methylated peptides
- N-terminal modifications (acetylated, biotinylated, bromoacetylated, DOTA, formylated, myristoylated, succinylated
- Pegylated peptides
- Peptide libraries
- Peptide bond modifications
- Sulfated tyrosine or serine
- Thiolactone peptide
- TR-FRET substrates
- Unusual synthesis
- For additional information about our custom peptide synthesis services or a price quotation, please contact our technical service (Phone: +49 551 707 22 70, E-mail: email@example.com)