Kex2 Protease (Lys/Arg-Arg)
Specific Serine Endoproteinase
Cleavage site of endoproteinase Lys/Arg-Arg; schematic drawing.
- Cleaves amino acid sequence N-Arg-Arg/-C and N-Lys-Arg/-C at the carboxyl end
- Suited for protein sequencing and cleavage of fusion proteins with an appropriate recognition sequence
- Kex2 Protease (Lys/Arg-Arg) is a specific serine endoproteinase (universal serine-protease), that has a MW of 68 kDa. It cleaves at the carboxyl end of the recognition sequences: Arg-Arg/X and Lys-Arg/X and thus provides new possibilities for e.g. the development of fusion protein systems with alternative cleavage sites.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|EP0410||Kex2 Protease (Lys/Arg-Arg), recombinant||10 U||246,00|
|EP0450||Kex2 Protease (Lys/Arg-Arg), recombinant||50 U||861,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. For further pricing and order information please ask your local distributor.