Vector for PCR Product Cloning
Vector map of p3T
- Cloning PCR products via multiple dA extensions
- Results in higher cloning efficiencies than with single dA/dT overhangs
- The p3T vector provides a flexible system for the direct cloning of PCR products.
It allows cloning of PCR products via multiple dT overhangs.
Utilizing the restriction site PflMI, three dT overhangs are produced.
After polyadenylating the PCR fragment with Terminal Deoxynucleotidyl Transferase,
the PCR fragment can be cloned with high efficiency via a multiple dA extension.
- Using p3T, less amplified DNA is required. A SmaI site is present to reduce vector background; MscI sites flank the insert for optimal excision. Blue/white selection by alpha -complementation is possible.
- *PCR is a process covered by patents owned by Hoffmann-La Roche.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
||p3T, PCR Product Cloning Vector, lyophilized DNA
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. For further pricing and order information please ask your local distributor.
- Shipped at RT; store at 4 °C