Efficiently Transfecting Cells with a wide Range of Oligonucleotides
HeLa cells transfected with TransIT®-Oligo Reagent and Cy™3 end labeled phosphothioate DNA oligo in complete media for 24 hours.
- TransIT®-Oligo Transfection Reagent results in significantly reduced levels of cell damage compared to other Leading transfection reagents
- Achieve higher transfection efficiencies and save time by transfecting in the presence of serum and eliminating media changes
- Supplied with an optimized protocol, and a ready-to-use single vial
- TransIT®-Oligo Transfection Reagent was specifically developed for efficiently transfecting cells with a wide range of oligonucleotides and oligoribonucleotides. TransIT®-Oligo provides this high efficiency delivery with the same ease-of-use and high reproducibility found in the rest of the TransIT® line of products. In addition, TransIT®-Oligo reagent transfections do not require media changes and can be carried out in serum-containing media.
- Phosphodiester DNA,
- Phosphothioate DNA (sDNA),
- Phosphothioate RNA (sRNA),
- 2'OMe RNA,
- 2'OMe RNA/sDNA Chimerics,
- Morpholino/DNA duplexes.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MIR2164||TransIT®-Oligo Transfection Reagent||0.4 ml||268,00|
|MIR2160||TransIT®-Oligo Transfection Reagent||1 ml||419,00|
|MIR2165||TransIT®-Oligo Transfection Reagent||5 x 1 ml||1822,00|
|MIR2166||TransIT®-Oligo Transfection Reagent||10 x 1 ml||3372,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.
- * Sample Policy:
MoBiTec together with Mirus considers sample requests for up to three different transfection products and one electroporation product per laboratory. Please include all samples to be tested in a single request.