Superior Transfection Efficiency in Jurkat Cells
Jurkat, Clone E6-1 cells transfected with TransIT®-Jurkat Transfection Kit and pEGFP (Clontech) in complete media for 48 hours (green). Cells were fixed and then counter-stained with To-Pro-3 (Molecular Probes) to show cell nuclei (blue).
- Optimized to achieve 10-25% transfection efficiency in Jurkat cells.
- Transfect cells in the presence of serum and eliminate media changes to achieve
- Higher transfection efficiency and save time
- Supplied with an optimized protocol and ready-to-use single vial reagent to complex
- Directly with plasmid DNA
- Quality control tested on a standard ATCC Jurkat cell line to ensure consistent results
- The TransIT®-Jurkat Transfection Reagent is specifically optimized to provide superior transfection efficiency in Jurkat cells. Jurkat cells (human T-lymphocyte; acute T-cell leukemia) have been inherently difficult to transfect, yet have remained a prevalent cell line in the immunological research field. The specificity of the TransIT®-Jurkat Transfection Reagent makes this product a desirable alternative to broad spectrum transfection reagents. The reagent provides many attributes of the trusted TransIT® Reagent line: high efficiency, simplicity of use, and reproducibility. Transfections with the TransIT® Reagents do not require media changes and can be carried out in serum-containing media. These significant features establish the TransIT®-Jurkat Transfection Reagent as the product of choice for transfecting Jurkat cells.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MIR2124||TransIT®-Jurkat Transfection Reagent||0.4 ml||250,00|
|MIR2120||TransIT®-Jurkat Transfection Reagent||1 ml||388,00|
|MIR2125||TransIT®-Jurkat Transfection Reagent||5 x 1 ml||1687,00|
|MIR2126||TransIT®-Jurkat Transfection Reagent||10 x 1 ml||3117,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.
- * Sample Policy:
MoBiTec together with Mirus considers sample requests for up to three different transfection products and one electroporation product per laboratory. Please include all samples to be tested in a single request.