Exceptional Transfection Efficiency of Plasmid DNA in HEK 293 Cell Types
HEK293 cells transfected with TransIT®-293 reagent and EGFP plasmid DNA in complete media for 24 hours .
- Unique formulation
- Low cellular toxicity
- High efficiency delivery
- Deliver single or multiple plasmids
- TransIT®-293 Transfection Reagent is specifically optimized to provide exceptional transfection efficiency of plasmid DNA in HEK 293 and cell types of associated lineage.
- TransIT®-293 provides all the attributes of the trusted TransIT series of transfection reagents: high transfection efficiency, low toxicity, serum compatibility, simplicity of use and reproducibility. Transfections with TransIT®-293 Reagent do not require medium changes and can be carried out in serum-containing medium.
- TransIT®-293 is suitable for both transient and stable transfection and can be used for many applications such as gene expression, viral production, shRNA expression and promoter analysis.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MIR2704||TransIT®-293 Transfection Reagent||0.4 ml||239,00|
|MIR2700||TransIT®-293 Transfection Reagent||1 ml||363,00|
|MIR2705||TransIT®-293 Transfection Reagent||5 x 1 ml||1583,00|
|MIR2706||TransIT®-293 Transfection Reagent||10 x 1 ml||2927,00|
|MIR2710||TransIT®-293 Transfection Reagent||0.1 ml||0,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.
- * Sample Policy:
MoBiTec together with Mirus considers sample requests for up to three different transfection products and one electroporation product per laboratory. Please include all samples to be tested in a single request.