For High-Efficient Small Interfering RNA Transfection
3T3-luc, a cell line stably expressing the firefly luciferase gene, was used to test the ability of TransIT®-TKO reagent/siRNA complexes to knock out expression of an existing target gene.
- Delivers siRNA targeted against both transient transfected and stable genes in a variety of cell lines while not effecting untargeted expression of similar genes - significantly reduced cell damage
- Ideal for all siRNA-mediated gene silencing studies
- No media change or serum addition required
- The TransIT®-TKO reagent enables highly efficient siRNA transfection with significantly reduced levels of cell damage as compared to cationic-liposome based transfection reagents. Transfections are most effective when carried out in complete growth media without a media change or serum addition.
- When complexed with even low levels of siRNA, TransIT®-TKO reagent successfully knocks out target gene expression in a variety of cell lines. Transgene expression can be silenced either when the siRNA is transfected before, concurrently or after the transfection of the expression vector. These unique features make TransIT®-TKO transfection reagent ideal for all siRNA-mediated gene-silencing studies. It is the only transfection reagent designed to efficiently deliver small interfering RNA to cells in vitro.
- TransIT®-TKO reagent, combined with the correct siRNA sequence against the target mRNA, can silence endogenous, stable or transient gene expression.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MIR2154||TransIT-TKO® Transfection Reagent||0.4 ml||276,00|
|MIR2150||TransIT-TKO® Transfection Reagent||1.5 ml||442,00|
|MIR2155||TransIT-TKO® Transfection Reagent||5 x 1.5 ml||1920,00|
|MIR2156||TransIT-TKO® Transfection Reagent||10 x 1.5 ml||3549,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.
- * Sample Policy:
MoBiTec together with Mirus considers sample requests for up to three different transfection products and one electroporation product per laboratory. Please include all samples to be tested in a single request.