Highest Transfection Efficiency in CHO-K1 Cells
CHO-K1 cells transfected with TransIT®-CHO Transfection Kit and pEGFP in complete media for 48 hours.
- Based on the TransIT®-LT (Low Toxicity) technology
- Achieve higher transfection efficiencies and save time by transfecting in the presence of serum and eliminating media changes
- Reagents are supplied with an optimized protocol, and quality control tested on a standard CHO-K1 cell line
- TransIT®-CHO Transfection Kit was specifically developed to achieve the highest transfection efficiency in CHO-K1 cells. This kit, which consists of TransIT®-CHO Reagent and a CHO Mojo Reagent, results in 50-60% efficiency using GFP as a reporter, with minimal cellular toxicity. Transfections should be performed in serum-containing media, with no media change. MIR2170 provides sufficient amounts of both reagents to perform up to 500 transfections in 35 mm dishes.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MIR2174||TransIT®-CHO Transfection Kit||0.4 ml||246,00|
|MIR2170||TransIT®-CHO Transfection Kit||1 ml||381,00|
|MIR2175||TransIT®-CHO Transfection Kit||5 x 1 ml||1654,00|
|MIR2176||TransIT®-CHO Transfection Kit||10 x 1 ml||3056,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.
- * Sample Policy:
MoBiTec together with Mirus considers sample requests for up to three different transfection products and one electroporation product per laboratory. Please include all samples to be tested in a single request.