First dedicated Breast Cancer Cell Line specific Reagent available on the market!
Fig. 1 TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent Yields High Efficiency Plasmid DNA Transfection.
TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent was used to transfect plasmid DNA encoding GFP into MCF-7, MDA-MB-231, MDA-MB-453, MDA-MB-468 and T47D breast cancer cell lines. Transfections were performed in 24-well plates using 1-1.5 µl of TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent to deliver 0.5 µg of DNA (2:1 and 3:1, reagent:DNA ratio). Triplicate wells were assayed 48 hours post-transfection on a guava® easyCyte™ 5HT flow cytometer.
Fig. 2 MCF7
Fig. 3 MDA-MB-231
Fig. 4 MDA-MB-453
Fig. 5 MDA-MB-468
Fig. 6 T47D
- Superior DNA Delivery - Achieve high expression levels in breast cancer cell types including: MCF-7, MDA-MB-231, MDA-MB-453, MDA-MB-468 and T47D
- Formulated for Low Cellular Toxicity - Maintain cell density and reduce experimental biases due to toxicity
- Scientifically Proven - Developed by Mirus Bio scientists with nearly 2 decades of gene delivery expertise
- TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent is the first dedicated breast cancer cell line specific reagent available to the market today. While it delivers efficiently to many breast cancer cell types, it also maintains low cellular toxicity resulting in reduced experimental biases.
Fig. 2-6 TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent Exhibits Higher Luciferase Expression in Breast Cancer Cells Compared
to Other Transfection Reagents.
Breast Cancer cell lines, MCF-7, MDA-MB-231, MDA-MB-453, MDA-MB-468 and T47D, were transfected with a luciferase expression plasmid using the designated reagents at the reagent-to-DNA ratios indicated beneath each bar. Transfections were performed in 96-well plates using 0.1 µg of plasmid DNA per well. Luciferase expression was measured at 24 hours post-transfection using a standard assay. Error bars represent the standard deviation of triplicate wells.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MIR5504||TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent||0.4 ml||235,00|
|MIR5500||TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent||1 ml||356,00|
|MIR5505||TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent||5 x 1 ml||1552,00|
|MIR5506||TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent||10 x 1 ml||2870,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.
- * Sample Policy:
MoBiTec together with Mirus considers sample requests for up to three different transfection products and one electroporation product per laboratory. Please include all samples to be tested in a single request.