Primary Cells from Cyagen
- High purity
- High freeze-thaw viability
- Tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Astrocytes are characteristic star-shaped glial cells in the brain and spinal cord. They are crucial in forming the blood-brain barrier through biochemical support of endothelial cells, providing nutrients to the nervous tissue, maintaining of extracellular ion balance and healing of the brain and spinal cord from traumatic injuries.
- OriCell™ Astrocytes are derived from the cortices of rats or mice and cryopreserved as primary cells. They have been tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
wistar rat astrocytes
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|FCCAC-00001||Fischer 344 (F344) Rat Astrocytes||1 vial||999,00|
|SCCAC-00001||Sprague-Dawly (SD) Rat Astrocytes||1 vial||999,00|
|WCCAC-00001||Wistar Rat Astrocytes||1 vial||999,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.