Stem Cells from Cyagen
Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts
- γ-ray irradiated
- Can be directly used as feeder cells to maintain mouse or human ESCs in the undifferentiated state
- Tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Cyagen’s OriCell™ Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts are derived from strain ICR mouse embryos (12.5 dpc) and cultured as a monolayer for one passage in OriCell™ Embryonic Fibroblast Growth Medium. At the first passage of culture, cells are cryopreserved after irradiation.
ICR mouse embryonic fibroblasts (irradiated) (order# MUIEF-01002)
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MUIEF-01002||Strain ICR Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts, Irradiated (MEF)||1 vial||23,00|
|MUIEF-01002-2||Strain ICR Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts, Irradiated (MEF)||1 vial||43,00|
|MUIEF-01002-10||Strain ICR Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts, Irradiated, 10-Vial Package (MEF)||10 vials||188,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.