Stem Cells from Cyagen
Neural Stem Cells
- Strong capacity to expand
- Capable of differentiating into multiple cell types such as neurons, astrocytes, and oligodendrocytes
- Tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Neural stem cells (NSCs) are multipotent stem cells that can differentiate into many neural cell types, including neurons, astrocytes and oligodendrocytes. NSCs have been isolated from various areas of the adult mouse or rat brain and non-neurogenic areas such as the spinal cord. NSCs are able to rebuild functional neural circuits, offering a potential treatment for brain tissue impairments, and have been widely studied in animal models for treating neuro-degenerative diseases, hereditary central nervous system diseases, stroke, and spinal cord injuries.
- Cyagen’s OriCell™ Neural Stem Cells are derived from brain tissues of mouse or rat embryos (12.5 dpc), cultured as neurospheres, and cryopreserved at the second passage.
- These cells express specific clusters of differentiation proteins for NSCs and have a large capacity for self-renewal while maintaining multipotency. To ensure the highest quality to our customers, these cells have been tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
SD rat neural stem cells
Neural Stem Cells with GFP
- Cyagen’s OriCell™ Neural Stem Cells with GFP constitutively express GFP driven by the human EF-1a promoter. They are derived from transgenic GFP-expressing mouse brain tissues.
- These cells express specific clusters of differentiation proteins for NSCs and have a strong capacity for self-renewal while maintaining multipotency. These fluorescent-protein-expressing cells are a valuable tool in cell tracing and in other kinds of in vitro and in vivo research. To ensure the highest quality to our customers, these cells have been tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
C57BL/6 mouse neural stem cells with GFP (order# MUBNF-01101)
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|RASNF-01001||Sprague-Dawley (SD) Rat Neural Stem Cells||1 vial||999,00|
|MUBNF-01001||Strain C57BL/6 Mouse Neural Stem Cells||1 vial||999,00|
|MUBNF-01101||Strain C57BL/6 Mouse Neural Stem Cells with GFP||1 vial||1499,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.