Primary Cells from Cyagen
- High purity
- High freeze-thaw viability
- After approx. 2 days in culture, cells will form clear dendrites and axons
- Neurons, also known as nerve cells, connect to each other to form networks. They are the main components of the nervous system and are potent tools in studying function of the neural system.
- OriCell™ Neurons are derived from the hippocampi or cortices of rats or mice and cryopreserved as primary cells. They have been tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
F344 Fetal rat hippocampus neurons (# RAWMX-01001)
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|FHCFN-00001||Fischer 344 (F344) Fetal Rat Hippocampus Neurons||1 vial||999,00|
|FCCFN-00001-2||Fischer 344 (F344) Fetal Rat Cortex Neurons||1 vial||499,00|
|SHCFN-00001||Sprague-Dawley (SD) Fetal Rat Hippocampus Neurons||1 vial||999,00|
|SCCFN-00001-2||Sprague-Dawley (SD) Fetal Rat Cortex Neurons||1 vial||499,00|
|WHCFN-00001||Wistar Fetal Rat Hippocampus Neurons||1 vial||1537,00|
|WCCFN-00001-2||Wistar Fetal Rat Cortex Neuros||1 vial||767,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.