An Advanced System for Delivery of Plasmid DNA, siRNA/miRNA and CRISPR/Cas9 Components
- Efficiency – Exceptional Broad Spectrum Transfection
- Versatility – Cutting Edge Delivery of Plasmid DNA and small RNAs (siRNA, miRNA and CRISPR guide RNA)
- Technology – Novel. Non-Liposomal. Polymeric Delivery
Experience the transfection breakthrough. Achieve superior transfections with an innovative polymeric system that efficiently delivers both DNA and RNA out of the endosome and into the cytoplasm overcoming a critical barrier to nucleic acid delivery.
- TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System is an advanced, non-liposomal polymeric system that enables high efficiency transfection of many cell types, including primary cells.
TransIT-X2® can be used for DNA delivery, siRNA delivery or simultaneous delivery of DNA and siRNA. Transfections with TransIT-X2® do not require medium changes and
can be carried out in serum-containing medium.
TransIT-X2® System Enables Superior Gene Expression in a Variety of Cell Types
TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System and Lipofectamine® 2000 Transfection Reagent were used to transfect plasmid DNA encoding luciferase into 41 different cell types
at three reagent-to-DNA ratios.
Luciferase expression was compared at 24 hours post-transfection using a standard luciferase assay. Head-to-head comparisons at optimized ratios illustrate superior or equal luciferase expression using
TransIT-X2® in 36 of 41 cell types; 17 cell types that had expression levels 2-fold higher are denoted with ‡.
TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System Achieves Higher Knockdown than Lipofectamine® 2000.
Effective miRNA Delivery usingTransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System Yields Decreased Levels of PTK9 mRNA.
The Simplicity of Transfection
A clear and simple illustration of the process of transfection.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MIR6000||TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System||1.5 ml||557,00|
|MIR6003||TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System||0.3 ml||134,00|
|MIR6004||TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System||0.75 ml||335,00|
|MIR6005||TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System||5 x 1.5 ml||2421,00|
|MIR6006||TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System||10 x 1.5 ml||4452,00|
|MIR6010||TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System||0.1 ml||0,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.
- * Sample Policy:
MoBiTec together with Mirus considers sample requests for up to three different transfection products and one electroporation product per laboratory. Please include all samples to be tested in a single request.
- Mirus CRISPR/Cas9 Transfection Poster (PDF):
Optimization of DNA, RNA and RNP Delivery Methods for Efficient CRISPR/Cas9 Mediated Mammalian Cell Engineering
- Mirus White Paper (PDF):
Optimization of DNA, RNA and RNP Delivery for Efficient Mammalian Cell Engineering Using CRISPR/Cas9
- Cell-type specific transfection protocol recommendations PDF
- TransIT-X2™ Dynamic Delivery System protocol PDF
- TransIT-X2™ Dynamic Delivery System MSDS PDF