M-Beads Magnetic Silica Beads
M-Beads Magnetic Silica Beads Streptavidin
Overview on different M-Beads Magnetic silica beads. To enlarge please point with mouse.
- Highly monodisperse
- No aggregation
- Adjustable magnetic moments
- Adjustable surface properties
- Efficiently automatable
- Neutral optical properties
Schematic view of M-Bead magnetic silica bead STA
- M-Beads Magnetic silica beads are specifically designed for separation, concentration and purification of biomolecules, specific cells or cell compartments. They are ideally suited as a solid phase in assay kits. Due to a fast and flexible production process unrestricted customization possibilities with regard to sizes, kinetics, optical, surface and binding properties are facilitated.
M-Beads – Magnetic Silica Beads STA
- M-Beads Magnetic silica beads STA are magnetic silica beads coated with Streptavidin. The beads can be used in numerous biological and biochemical applications based on the very strong Streptavidin-Biotin bonding. Silica beads coated with Streptavidin can be used to isolate biotinylated proteins or other biotinylated molecules out of different media. It's easy to bind a biotinylated antibody to the M-Bead STA to isolate a specific target protein out of a cell lysate.
- Isolation of biotinylated target molecules
- Binding of biotinylated antibodies
- Isolation of bacterial cells
- Protein purification
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|PR-MAG00031-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads STA 1.0||2 ml||348,00|
|PR-MAG00031-02||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads STA 1.0||10 ml||1262,00|
|PR-MAG00033-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads STA 600||2 ml||385,00|
|PR-MAG00033-02||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads STA 600||10 ml||1393,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. For further pricing and order information please ask your local distributor.
- Magnetic Beads Brochure (PDF)