M-Beads Magnetic Silica Beads
M-Beads Magnetic Silica Beads for Proteomics
Overview on different M-Beads Magnetic silica beads. To enlarge please point with mouse.
- Highly monodisperse
- No aggregation
- Adjustable magnetic moments
- Adjustable surface properties
- Efficiently automatable
- Neutral optical properties
- M-Beads Magnetic silica beads are specifically designed for separation, concentration and purification of biomolecules, specific cells or cell compartments. They are ideally suited as a solid phase in assay kits. Due to a fast and flexible production process unrestricted customization possibilities with regard to sizes, kinetics, optical, surface and binding properties are facilitated.
- M-Beads Magnetic silica beads C4, C8 and C18 are an ideal tool for the purification, concentration and desalting of peptides and protein digests. The surface of the beads has been modified with C4, C8 and C18 alkyl groups that are typical for reversed phase applications.
- M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WCX (weak cation exchange) magnetic beads have the typical ion exchange properties well known from classical chromatography. Protein and peptides are charged at the surface and will be adsorbed to magnetic beads under low salt condition. Under high salt conditions or by pH shift the target proteins/peptides are eluted (ion exchanged). Due to the different binding/elution mechanisms the M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WCX are a powerful alternative to the M-Beads magnetic silica beads C4, C8 and C18
- M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WAX (weak anion exchange) magnetic beads are the "counter" beads to the M-Beads WCX beads. Binding, washing and elution are also triggered by the protein/peptide total net charge. The M-Beads WAX beads are ideally suited when more acidic proteins/peptides are expected in the sample. However, our protocols given in the corresponding product sheet cover buffer systems for acidic, neutral and basic conditions.
- M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WCX are magnetic silica beads with a high magnetic content optimized for protein and peptide separation. Since the M-Beads WCX and M-Beads WAX act as counter-beads, MoBiTec recommends testing both types of beads, to see which suits best in your individual application.
Dynabead® replacement guide for M-Beads Magnetic Silica Beads
- MoBiTec delivers with its M-Beads products a perfect solution for replacing the corresponding Dynabeads®, of which some are discontinued by Invitrogen, without major changes in protocols or handling.
|Invitrogen / Dynal||MoBiTec|
|Order#||Product||Amount (ml)||Order #||Product||Amount (ml)||Remarks|
|105-11D||Dynabeads® WCX||2||PR-MAG00042-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WCX||2||*|
|105-15D||Dynabeads® SCX||2||PR-MAG00042-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WCX||2||*|
|105-15D||Dynabeads® SAX||2||PR-MAG00043-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WAX||2||*|
|102-11D||Dynabeads® RPC 18||2|| PR-MAG00004-01
|M-Beads Magnetic silica beads proteomics C18
M-Beads Magnetic silica beads proteomics C8
|* / **|
|102-16D||Dynabeads® RPC protein||2|| PR-MAG00040-01
|M-Beads Magnetic silica beads proteomics C4
M-Beads Magnetic silica beads proteomics C8
|* / **|
|370-02D||Dynabeads® MyOne silane||5||PR-MAG00001-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S 1.0||2||***|
|650-11||Dynabeads® MyOne carboxylic acid||2||PR-MAG00011-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S-COOH 1.0||2||***|
|143-05D||Dynabeads® M-270 carboxylic acid||2||PR-MAG00011-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S-COOH 1.0||2||***|
|143-07D||Dynabeads® M-270 Amine||2||PR-MAG00013-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S-NH2 1.0||2||***|
|100-01D||Dynabeads® Protein A for immunopr.||1||PR-MAG00024-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads protein A 1.0||2||***|
|100-03D||Dynabeads® Protein G for immunopr.||1||PR-MAG00028-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads protein G 1.0||2||***|
|656-01||Dynabeads® MyOne™ Streptavidin C1||2||PR-MAG00031-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads STA 1.0||2||***|
|650-01||Dynabeads® MyOne™ Streptavidin T1||2||PR-MAG00031-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads STA 1.0||2||***|
|653-05||Dynabeads® M-270 Streptavidin||2||PR-MAG00031-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads STA 1.0||2||***|
|112-05D||Dynabeads® M-280 Streptavidin||2||PR-MAG00031-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads STA 1.0||2||***|
- *) Discontinued by Invitrogen
- **) To choose the right beads for your application use our M-Beads proteomics selection guide
- ***) M-Beads are also available in 600 nm bead size to increase binding capacity and sensitivity due to larger surface. Please note that the 1.0 μm beads are combining the large surface of a 1 μm bead with high magnetic performance. M-Beads-xxx 1.0 beads can replace 2.8 μm and 1 μm beads of Invitrogen in most of the existing applications.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|PR-MAG00040-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S-C4, 1.2 um||2 ml||322,00|
|PR-MAG00040-02||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S-C4, 1.2 um||10 ml||1178,00|
|PR-MAG00041-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S-C8, 1.2 um||2 ml||322,00|
|PR-MAG00041-02||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S-C8, 1.2 um||10 ml||1178,00|
|PR-MAG00004-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S-C18 1.2 um||2 ml||322,00|
|PR-MAG00004-02||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads S-C18 1.2 um||10 ml||1178,00|
|PR-MAG00042-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WCX||2 ml||357,00|
|PR-MAG00042-02||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WCX||10 ml||1308,00|
|PR-MAG00043-01||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WAX||2 ml||357,00|
|PR-MAG00043-02||M-Beads Magnetic silica beads WAX||10 ml||1308,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. For further pricing and order information please ask your local distributor.