HS-Nuclease - Recombinant Endonuclease
- Can be used to reduce the viscosity of cell lysates
- Removes nucleic acid contaminations from sample preparations
- HS-Nuclease is a recombinant form of Serratia marcescens extracellular endonuclease (encoded by the same gene as Bezonase®) produced in E. coli using a proprietary process. This nonspecific endonuclease hydrolyzes both single- and double-stranded nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) to 5’-phosphorylated oligonucleotides of 1 - 4 bases in length. HS-Nuclease is a highly purified homodimer of 27 kDa subunits that has exceptional high specific activity and is free of protease activity. HS-Nuclease is ideal to digest nucleic acids and to reduce viscosity during protein purification and sample preparation.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|GE-NUC10700-01||HS-Nuclease, recombinant Endonuclease (encoded by the same gene as Benzonase)||50000 U||191,00|
|GE-NUC10700-02||HS-Nuclease, recombinant Endonuclease (encoded by the same gene as Benzonase)||2 x 50000 U||360,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. For further pricing and order information please ask your local distributor.