Blocking Reagent for Blots and ELISA
- Available in high pharmaceutical quality
- Fat free and free of carbohydrates
- High solubility in aqueous solution -up to 50%
- Stays soluble at 4 °C in aqueous solution
- Usable pH range: 5.0 - 8.5
- Average molecular weight of 3 kDa
- Better blocking capacity than BSA
- Virtually no background in Western blotting
- Increase of signal-to-noise ratio in ELISA
- Solubility guaranteed up to 50% [w/v ]
- Low price
- Perfect-Block was developed to improve the sensitivity of your standard protein detection systems and to increase signal-to-noise ratio values in various research applications like Western blot, ELISA, gene-chip technology or coating of surfaces.
Perfect-Block consists of highly purified gelatine proteins in superior and pharmaceutical research quality.You can use Perfect-Block as blocking reagent in your standard detection systems without changing your protocol.
Perfect-Block has been tested in several applications using different protein samples and various protocols. A standard Western blot protocol is provided.
- Western blot /Dot blot
- ELISA and surface coating
- Gene-chip technology (replacement of acetylated BSA)
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. For further pricing and order information please ask your local distributor.
- Perfect-Block Western Blot Protocol (PDF)