AnaTag™ Protein Labeling Kits
Europium Labeling Kits for TR-FRET
Stokes Shift Absorption and Emission Peaks for Europium
Stokes shift is the difference between the absorption peak and the emission peak for fluorophores. A larger Stokes shift is always preferred which allows the use of broad excitation and emission filters that do not overlap, which in turn increases brightness and sensitivity. Fluorescent probes of smaller Stokes shift require filters that are very close together and do not include the entire area of the curves, thus reducing efficiency and brightness.
Schematic representation of TR-FRET energy transfer from Eu-labeled donor to HiLyte™ Fluor 647-labeled acceptor.
AnaTag™ Labeling Kits for TR-FRET
Conveniently conjugate your own TR-FRET Protein reagents with the amine reactive Europium chelate and HiLyte™ Fluor 647 labeling kits.
- Fast labeling
- Stable dye-protein conjugates
- All essential components for conjugation and purification included
- Ideal for HTS
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (TR-FRET) involves an energy transfer between two fluorophores in close proximity. It is a combination of Time Resolved Fluorescence (TRF) and Forster‘s Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET). This method shows reduced background noise and higher sensitivity and reliability than FRET. In TR-FRET the donor molecule is a Lanthanide metal instead of a fluorescent dye. Lanthanide metals, such as Terbium (Tb) and Europium (Eu), serve as energy donors. Their fluorescence is long-lived and characterized by a large Stokes shift providing a high signal-to-noise ratio.
- FRET/TR-FRET substrates for protease activity detection
- Protease-based drug target screening and discovery
- Protein-peptide interaction
- Protein-protein interaction
|Europium Chelate||AnaTag™ Europium Protein Labeling Kit||325/620 nm||72246AS|
|HiLyte™ Fluor 647||AnaTag™ HiLyte™ Fluor 647 Protein Labeling Kit||649/674 nm||72049AS|
|HiLyte™ Fluor 647||AnaTag™ HiLyte™ Fluor 647 Microscale Protein Labeling Kit||649/674 nm||72050AS|
|Europium Chelate & HiLyte™ Fluor 647||AnaTag™ Protein Labeling Kit for TR-FRET||Eu: 325/620 nm
HL 647: 649/674 nm
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|72246AS||AnaTag™ Europium Protein Labeling Kit *Ultra Convenient*||1 kit||909,00|
|72247AS||AnaTag™ Protein Labeling Kit for TR-FRET *Ultra Convenient*||1 kit||1023,00|
|72049AS||AnaTag™ HiLyte™ Fluor 647 Protein Labeling Kit *Ultra Convenient* [3 labeling reactions (3 x 5 mg protein)]||1 kit||407,00|
|72050AS||AnaTag™ HiLyte™ Fluor 647 Microscale Protein Labeling Kit *Ultra Convenient*||1 kit||256,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in Germany and selected European countries.
- AnaSpec: TR-FRET Flyer (PDF)