Fluorescent Dyes from ABP Biosciences - A Spin-Off Company from Molecular Probes
Andy Fluor™ Dyes - A Selection of Dyes Across the Spectrum for Multiplexing & Multicolor Detection
- Superior brightness
- High photostability
- Spectrum from UV to near-IR
- pH insensitive
- Good water solubility
- Fluorescent labeling of biomolecules enables researchers to detect specific components of complex biological assemblies with exquisite sensitivity in applications ranging from imaging
and flow cytometry, to Western blots. ABP Biosciences offers a full spectrum of Andy Fluor™ Dyes for labeling antibodies, proteins, peptides, ligands, synthetic oligonucleotides and other biomolecules for
use in immunochemistry, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), cell tracing, receptor labeling, and cytochemistry applications as well as probing biological structures, functions, and interactions.
- ABP Biosciences offers a series of superior bright, highly photostable, and excellently water-soluble Andy Fluor™ dyes spanning the visible and near-infrared (IR) spectrum for labeling biomolecules,
especially proteins and nucleic acids.
- Please note: For MoBiTec's pricing information please enter below the corresponding ABP Biosciences product number:
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping.