HiLyte™ Fluor Dyes
Absorption and Emission Spectra of AnaSpec's HiLyte Fluor™ Dyes
Alpha-tubulin in 3T3 cells probed with mouse anti-alpha tubulin antibody, visualized with HiLyte™ Fluor 405 conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG.
Tubulin in human glioblastoma cells was probed with mouse anti-tubulin, visualized with HiLyte™ Fluor 488 conjugated rabbit anti-mouse IgG. Nuclei were stained with Hoechst 33342 (Cat# 83218AS).
3T3 cells incubated with anti-tubulin antibody and goat anti-rabbit antibodies, labeled with HiLyte™ Fluor 555. Nuclei were stained with Hoechst 33342 (Cat# 83218AS).
CHO-K1 cells labeled with rabbit anti-tubulin primary antibody and a secondary antibody goat anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to HiLyte Fluor™ 750 (red); Paxillin EGFP (green) and a nuclear stain, DAPI (blue). Image courtesy of Kimberly Young and Claire M. Brown, McGill University Imaging Facility, Montreal, Canada.
- Available in a variety of reactive forms
- HiLyte™ Fluor conjugates exhibit more intense fluorescence than other spectrally similar conjugates of classic fluorescent dyes such as FITC, TAMRA, and ROX under similar excitations
- More photostable than the classic fluorescent dyes
- Highly fluorescent over a broad pH range (4-11) with little pH sensitivity
- Well-separated spectra, enabling many options for multicolor detection of multiple parameters simultaneously in flow cytometry analysis
- Can be paired with proprietary QXL Quenchers for FRET
- AnaSpec's proprietary pH-insensitive HiLyte™ Fluor dyes are a series of excellent fluorescent labeling dyes with fluorescence emissions that span the full visible and near-infrared spectrum:
HiLyte™ Fluor 405
- Available in a variety of reactive forms, such as amine-reactive, thiol-reactive, and amine-containing derivatives, allowing easy conjugation to biopolymers.
- Spectral characteristics similar to those of Alexa Fluor™ 405 (Invitrogen) and DyLight Fluor™ 405 (Pierce) dyes with excitation and emission wavelength at 404/428 nm in PBS buffer (pH 7.4).
- Conjugates of HiLyte™ Fluor 405 are well excited by the 407 nm spectral line of the Krypton laser and the 408 nm line of the violet laser diode.
- Ex/Em = 404/428 nm, extinction coefficient is 35,000 M-1cm-1, quantum yield of 0.54.
HiLyte™ Fluor 488
- Excellent replacement for FITC
- Fluorescence of HiLyte™ Fluor 488 is not affected by pH (working pH range is 4-10), a major improvement over fluorescein, which emits its maximum fluorescence only at about pH 9.
- Protein conjugates prepared with HiLyte™ Fluor 488 dyes are far more superior to conjugates of FITC.
- HiLyte™ Fluor 488 conjugates are significantly brighter than fluorescein conjugates and are much more photostable.
- Ex/Em = 497/525 nm, extinction coefficient is 70,000 M-1cm-1, quantum yield of 0.91.
HiLyte™ Fluor 532
- Excellent replacement for Alexa Fluor™ 532 and Atto 532
- HiLyte™ Fluor 532 dyes are a class of cyanine dyes.
- Unlike traditional cyanine dyes, HiLyte Fluor™ 532 dyes are not only highly water-soluble and pH-insensitive but also photostable.
- HiLyte™ Fluor 532 is suited for the frequency-doubled Nd:YAG laser line (Flow cytometry laser line: 532 nm; Microscopy laser line: 532 nm).
- Ex/Em = 545/565 nm, extinction coefficient is 170,000 M-1cm-1, quantum yield of 0.26.
HiLyte™ Fluor 555
- HiLyte™ Fluor 555 conjugates are more photostable and brighter than conjugates of Cy3™, the preferred dye for preparing orange-fluorescent bioconjugates.
- Compared to the spectra of Cy3™ dyes, the spectra of HiLyte™ Fluor 555 conjugates are slightly red-shifted, resulting in an optimal match of filters designed for Cy3™ dyes.
- Photostability of HiLyte™ Fluor 555 provides additional time for image capture.
- Ex/Em = 550/566 nm, extinction coefficient is 150,000 M-1cm-1, quantum yield of 0.10.
HiLyte™ Fluor 647
- Excellent replacement for Cy5™ and Alexa Fluor™ 647
- Spectra of HiLyte™ Fluor 647 conjugates are only slightly red-shifted compared to Cy5™, thus HiLyte™ Fluor 647 dye optimal matches filters designed for Cy5™ dyes.
- In a side-by-side comparison of antibody conjugates of HiLyte™ Fluor 647 dyes and Cy5™ conjugates (supplied by other companies), the total fluorescence of HiLyte™ Fluor 647 labeled secondary antibodies is significantly higher than that of Cy5™ conjugates.
- HiLyte™ Fluor 647 dyes show only a very little change in absorption or fluorescence spectra when conjugated to most proteins, oligonucleotides, and nucleic acids, thus - unlike Cy5™ dyes - yielding greater total fluorescence at the same degree of substitution.
- Ex/Em = 649/672 nm, extinction coefficient is 250,000 M-1cm-1, quantum yield of 0.33.
HiLyte™ Fluor 750
- Excellent replacement for Cy7™
- Spectrum similar to Cy7™ dye
- The fluorescence emission maximum of HiLyte™ Fluor 750 is 778 nm which is well separated from commonly used far-red fluorophores, including HiLyte™ Fluor 647, HiLyte™ Fluor 680, or allophycocyanin (APC), facilitating multicolor analysis.
- With a peak excitation at ~753 nm, conjugates of HiLyte™ Fluor 750 dyes can be excited by a xenon-arc lamp or dye-pumped lasers operating in the 720–750 nm range.
- Due to its infrared spectra HiLyte™ Fluor 750 is the ideal candidate for in vitro and in vivo tissue imaging.
- Ex/Em = 750/782 nm, extinction coefficient is 275,000 M-1cm-1, quantum yield of 0.12.
- Trademarks: HiLyte™ Fluor (AnaSpec), Alexa Fluor™ (Invitrogen), Cy™ (GE Healthcare), DyLight™ (Pierce)
- 2-Photon/confocal microscopy
- Flow cytometry
- In-vivo imaging
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|89317-1AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 405 acid, SE||1 mg||149,00|
|89319AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 405 hydrazide||1 mg||178,00|
|81160AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 488 acid||10 mg||714,00|
|81161AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 488 acid, SE||5 mg||429,00|
|81162AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 488 amine, TFA Salt||1 mg||178,00|
|81164AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 488 C2 maleimide||1 mg||178,00|
|81163AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 488 hydrazide||1 mg||178,00|
|64348AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 488 hydroxylamine, HCl salt *single isomer*||1 mg||338,00|
|89340AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 532 acid||5 mg||782,00|
|89341AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 532 acid, SE||1 mg||246,00|
|89344AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 532 amine||1 mg||229,00|
|89342AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 532 C2 maleimide||1 mg||229,00|
|89343AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 532 hydrazide||1 mg||229,00|
|81250AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 555 acid||5 mg||782,00|
|81251AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 555 acid, SE||1 mg||246,00|
|81252AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 555 amine||1 mg||217,00|
|81254AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 555 C2 maleimide||1 mg||217,00|
|81271AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 594 acid||10 mg||714,00|
|81272-1AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 594 acid, SE||1 mg||149,00|
|81272-5AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 594 acid, SE||5 mg||429,00|
|81274AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 594 hydrazide - TFA Salt||1 mg||178,00|
|81255AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 647 acid||5 mg||782,00|
|81256AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 647 acid, SE||1 mg||246,00|
|81257AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 647 amine||1 mg||217,00|
|81259AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 647 C2 maleimide||1 mg||229,00|
|81266AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 750 acid, SE||1 mg||246,00|
|81267AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 750 amine||1 mg||229,00|
|81269AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 750 C2 maleimide||1 mg||229,00|
|81268AS||HiLyte™ Fluor 750 hydrazide||1 mg||229,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.