Superior Fluorescent Cyanine and Styryl Dyes in Bulk
Functional or Fluorescent Dyes
- For Applications as:
- Marker for Bioanalysis
- Intercalating Dyes
- Membrane Potential Sensitive Dyes
- Laser Dyes
- Photochemical Sensitizers
- Lithographic Printing Plates
- Laser Eye Protection
- Anti-Forgery Security Labels
- Color Filters
- NIR Filters
- UV Filters
- On request MoBiTec offers a broad range of select cyanine, styryl, coumarin, and squarine dyes. Of special interest: use dye run no. S2314 (see picture above) and forget about stacking problems typically associated with Cy5™. These dyes are available in variable amounts and can be customized according to your needs.
- From highly polar to highly apolar fluorophores, from 10 mg to 100 kg – let us know your requirements. If technical or life science applications, for laser imaging or antibody labeling – contact us for more information (Phone: 0551 707 2270, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dye run no. S2314 - an amine reactive dye.
Absorption maximum: 648 nm (MeOH)
Fluorescence maximum: 663 nm (MeOH)
- Bulk Fluorescent Dyes Catalog (PDF)