Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kits
Efficient, Direct, Non-Enzymatic Labeling of DNA and RNA
labeling of nucleic acid.
Mouse total RNA was labeled with Label IT® Cy™3 (B), electrophoresed and analyzed alongside unlabeled total RNA (A) on an Agilent RNA 6000 Nano chip. RNA Integrity Number (RIN) is approximately 9.0 for both labeled and unlabeled samples.
The Label IT® nucleic acid labeling kits.
The Label IT® chemical labeling reagents are composed of three regions: the label (fluorophore or hapten) (green), the linker (yellow) which facilitates electrostatic interactions with nucleic acids, and the reactive alkylating group (blue) that covalently attaches the Label IT® Reagent to any reactive heteroatom within the nucleic acids. Attachment of the Label IT® Reagents to nucleic acids does not alter the structure of the nucleic acid or affect downstream hybridization performance, and as such, nucleic acids labeled using the Label IT® Reagents can be employed in multiple applications as defined by the researcher.
- Label any DNA or RNA template – Suitable for a wide range of applications.
- One-step chemical method – Easily and consistently control the labeling reactions.
- Adjustable labeling density – Achieve high sensitivity with optimally labeled DNA and RNA.
- Covalent mechanism – Permanent, non-destructive modification of nucleic acid residues is ideal for many diverse applications; labels do not impact hybridization performance.
- The Label IT® Technology is a non-enzymatic chemical labeling method that facilitates the direct covalent attachment of either fluorescent or non-fluorescent labels to any nucleic acid using a simple one-step chemical reaction. Mirus Bio optimized the Label IT® Technology for specialized applications including: FISH, microarrays, and nucleic acid visualization both in vitro and in vivo.
Fluorophore Spectral Characteristics
|Fluorophore||Excitation Wevelength or λmax(nm)||Emission Wavelength (nm)|
- Each Kit contains a Label IT® Reagent, Label IT® Reconstitution Solution, 10X Labeling Buffer, and solutions.
- NOTE: All the Label IT® Reagents use the same technology, but each attach different fluorophores with distinct excitation and emission spectra.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|MIR3900||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Modifying Kit, Amine||Sufficient reagent for modifying 100 µg of nucleic acid||642,00|
|MIR3925||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Modifying Kit, Amine||Sufficient reagent for modifying 25 µg of nucleic acid||258,00|
|MIR3400||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Biotin||labels 100 µg nucleic acid||544,00|
|MIR3425||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Biotin||labels 25 µg nucleic acid||218,00|
|MIR3800||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, DNP||labels 100 µg nucleic acid||544,00|
|MIR3825||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, DNP||labels 25 µg nucleic acid||218,00|
|MIR3300||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Digoxin||labels 100 µg nucleic acid||544,00|
|MIR3325||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Digoxin||labels 25 µg nucleic acid||218,00|
|MIR3200||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Fluorescein||labels 100 µg nucleic acid||544,00|
|MIR3225||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Fluorescein||labels 25 µg nucleic acid||218,00|
|MIR3100||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, CX-Rhodamine||labels 100 µg nucleic acid||544,00|
|MIR3125||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, CX-Rhodamine||labels 25 µg nucleic acid||218,00|
|MIR4100||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, TM-Rhodamine||labels 100 µg nucleic acid||544,00|
|MIR4125||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, TM-Rhodamine||labels 25 µg nucleic acid||218,00|
|MIR3600||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Cy®3||labels 100 µg nucleic acid||642,00|
|MIR3625||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Cy®3||labels 25 µg nucleic acid||258,00|
|MIR3700||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Cy®5||labels 100 µg nucleic acid||642,00|
|MIR3725||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, Cy®5||labels 25 µg nucleic acid||258,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries..
- Fluorescent Probes for Protein and Nucleic Acid Labeling Handbook (PDF)