BlotGlyco® O-Glycan Sample Preparation Kit
For Safe, Easy, and Accurate O-Glycan Analysis
• Polymer beads for glycan purification
• Reaction tubes
• Cleanup columns
• O-Glycan release reagent
- The kit facilitates O-glycan sample preparation from biological samples such as glycoproteins, mucins, etc.
- It consists of O-glycan release reagent and glycan purification/labeling beads.
- Eliminating time-consuming tedious purification steps.
- Only two days are required to obtain a purified, 2-AB labeled O-glycan sample from biological samples.
- Safer than conventional methods due to the usage of a mild ammonium salt for O-glycan release.
- Easy operations. No need for special devices.
- BlotGlyco® O-Glycan Sample Preparation Kit is a streamlined process for releasing and purifying O-glycans for detection by HPLC, LC-MS, and MALDI-TOF MS.
- Hydrazinolysis is a traditional method for O-glycan release from glycoprotein. However, the method requires anhydrous hydrazine, which is highly toxic and hard to handle. Another problem is "peeling", which is an unwanted O-glycan degradation during the release process of conventional methods. Traditional hydrazinolysis, as well as some O-glycan release kits on the market, can not avoid peeling.
- The BlotGlyco® O-Glycan Sample Preparation Kit can release O-glycan under a mild alkaline condition, which eliminates this peeling reaction. The kit does not require harsh reagents such as hydrazine, hence researchers are able to obtain O-glycan samples easily and safely.
- BlotGlyco® O-Glycan Sample Preparation Kit is perfectly suited for O-glycan analysis of a broad range of biological samples such as purified glycoproteins and crude samples, for instance, unpurified glycoproteins, serum, urine, cell and tissue lysates, and plant extracts.
- O-Glycosylation analysis of biologics. For research, screening, quality control, production process development, and monitoring.
- O-Glycosylation analysis of biological samples such as mucins.