Select-HA™ (Select-Hyaluronic Acid Products)
Highest Quality Hyaluronan (Hyaluronic Acid, HA)
Novel Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Technologies
- HA of a defined polymer length and content
- Made through enzymatic synthesis
- No detrimental factors from pathogens (e.g., prions, antigens, allergens, or bacterial toxins)
- Select-HA™ is a hyaluronic acid (HA) preparation of uniform and narrow size distribution prepared by in vitro synthesis using recombinant Pasteurella multocida hyaluronan synthase. Commercial HA is often purified from natural sources and therefore contains a mixture of various sizes HA (figure 1). The enzymatic quasi-monodisperse method used in Select-HA™ production allows tight control of the HA size. With low endotoxin levels (<0.1 EU/mg), Select-HA™ is even suitable for cell culture experiments.
- Available sizes: 50 kDa, 500 kDa, 601 kDa, 1000 kDa
- Biotinylated Select-HA™ is the biotin version of the Select-HA™ which allows the researcher to immobilize or detect the Select-HA™ through avidin-biotin interactions. A single biotin is conjugated at the reducing-end of each Select-HA™ molecule which results in a more homogeneous conjugate compared with biotinylation of the HA carboxyl groups which is variable in both loading and conjugate locations. In addition, the reducing-end conjugation provides advantage over the HA carboxyl group biotinylation by not masking the HA functional groups and allowing access to the entire HA polymers.
- Available sizes: 50 kDa, 250 kDa, 500 kDa, 1000 kDa
- Select-HA™ Ladder contains five different molecular weights of Select-HA™ that can be used as size marker for agarose gel determination of HA sizes in samples. The Select-HA™ LoLadder contains a HA marker range from 30 kDa to 500 kDa while the Select-HA™ HiLadder contains a HA marker range from 500 kDa to 1500 kDa. Together, the Select-HA™ Ladder provides a quick and simple method to determine HA sizes using agarose electrophoresis.
- nanoHA™ is a HA oligomer prepared by chemoenzymatic synthesis with immobilized enzyme reactors. The reducing-end is N-acetylglucosamine. nanoHA™ allows researcher to study the minimal HA disaccharides units that are needed for its potential binding partners.
- Available oligomers: 5-mer
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in Europe except for France and Italy.