Lipid Coated Plates and Microarrays from Echelon
Cova Screening Plates
- 96-well clear polystyrene microplate containing 20 pmols of an individual phosphoinositide per well.
Three wells are left without lipid, but still blocked for a negative control. Available for all eight phosphoinositides.
These plates are useful for screening of multiple proteins against a single phosphoinositide.
- These plates are made to order, please pick the desired PIP from the list below. If you desire a plate that is not shown please contact us.
- Cova PI(3)P Screening Plate
- Cova PI(4)P Screening Plate
- Cova PI(3,4)P2 Screening Plate
- Cova PI(3,5)P2 Screening Plate
- Cova PI(4,5)P2 Screening Plate
- Cova PI(3,4,5)P3 Screening Plate
Cova PIP Specificity Plate
- 96-well clear polystyrene microplate where each row has an individual phosphoinositide coated at 20 pmols per well and blocked.
These plates are useful for determining the specificity of proteins against all eight phosphoinositides.
Cova PIP Array Plate
- Transparent polystyrene 96-well microtiter plate containing duplicate wells of individual phosphoinositides at one of six concentrations.
The coated volume of each well is 100 µL. Each plate is pre-blocked, then dried, and ready for addition of protein.
These plates are useful for determining both specificity and relative sensitivity of protein-phosphoinositide interactions.
PIP Microarray Plate
- The PIP Microarray Plate is a streptavidin-coated 96-well microtiter plate in which all eight phosphoinositides (biotinylated) are printed onto each well in 650 µm (diameter) spots.
The spots are arrayed 1400 µm (x and y axis) apart from each other in each well (see data sheet for a picture of the layout of a well).
A positive control protein and secondary antibody (anti-GST-HRP) are included with each order. This plate is useful for determining the selectivity of mutiple proteins against all phosphoinositides.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in Europe except for France and Italy.
- Cova-PIP ELISA Protocol PDF