ELISA-Kits from FineTest
ELISA Kits for Cell Biology Research
FineTest – Your Research Partner
- High sensitivity ‐ protein detection in a concentration of pg/ml
- High specificity ensuring low background, high signal intensity, and excellent sensitivity
- Multiple quality control steps, ISO 9001:2008 certified
- High reproducibility
- Long-lasting stability
- Short lead times
- FineTest is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company which offers a full line of quality research ELISA kits. A comprehensive range of over 6,500 kits for cell biology research is available across 15 species. Strict and multiple quality control steps ensure that their products are successfully supplied to the international market. Moreover, they strive to continuously improve the customers' satisfaction through comprehensive technical support.
- The FineTest ELISA Kits are available in two formats – as sandwich ELISA and as competitive ELISA. The range includes the areas apoptosis, signal transduction, interleukin, developmental biology, growth factors and receptors, enzymes, metabolism, stem cells, cancer biomarkers, immunology, and neurology.
- FineTest ELISA Kits use carefully selected antibody pairs to ensure low background, high signal intensity, and excellent sensitivity. Antibodies are tested for specificity, cross-reactivity with molecules other than the target analyte, and interference with matrix components.
How to Find Your ELISA Kit?
For details on single ELISA Kits - including manuals - please see corresponding product pages of FineTest:
- Please note: For MoBiTec order number and pricing information please enter FineTest's product number of desired product:
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected European countries.
- FineTest Brochure (PDF)