SensoLyte® Rh110 Plasma Kallikrein Activity Assay Kit *Fluorimetric*
- Detection of human plasma kallikrein
- Compound screening for plasma kallikrein inhibitors
- Fast & convenient
- Sensitivity 1 ng/mL
- Fluorimetric detection
- SensoLyte Rh110 Plasma Kallikrein Activity Assay Kit is designed to detect human plasma kallikrein in biological fluids.
- It also includes a plasma kallikrein inhibitor and protocol which are suited for potential pharmacotherapy studies and compound screening.
Plasma Kallikerin Detection
- As an important vascular protease/biomarker, plasma kallikrein represents the kallikrein-kinin system responsible for liberating bradykinin, a potent vasoactive pro-inflammatory peptide.
Its detection in plasma lends an important indication of the cardiovascular state involving alternate and classic coagulation pathways.
Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitors Screening
- Imbalance between plasma kallikrein and its naturally occurring plasma inhibitors is associated with disease states including hereditary angioedema (HAE), systemic lupus, inflammatory bowel disease,
and rheumatoid arthritis. AnaSpec's kit also provides an effective and convenient way to screen compound(s) of interest for plasma kallikrein inhibitors.
Plasma Kallikrein Considered as Vascular Biomarker
- Activated plasma kallikrein initiates surface-mediated activation of coagulation, fibrinolysis and kinin generation.
- Plasma kallikrein converts prorenin to renin, thus modulating activity of renin angiotensin aldosterone system (RAAS) at various levels.
- Plasma kallikrein accelerates activation of FXII towards fibrinolytic mechanism.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
||SensoLyte® 520 Factor Xa Assay Kit *Fluorimetric*
||SensoLyte® Rh110 Factor Xa Assay Kit *Fluorimetric*
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in selected countries.
- AnaSpec White Paper: How is Cardiovascular Health Influenced by Peptides of the Blood Coagulation Pathway? (PDF)