Lyophilized Exosome Standards
- Highly pure
- Easy to reconstitute
- Easy to ship and store (4 °C)
- Long term storage stability (36 months)
- Exosomes available from a large cell line bank (over 100 cell lines)
- Exosomes availabile from different body fluids (plasma, serum, urine, saliva)
- Exosomes are extracellular vesicles (EVs) actively secreted by exocytosis by most living cells, typically with diameter reported between 40 and 120 nm.
Exosome release occurs either constitutively or upon induction, under both normal and pathological conditions, in a dynamic, regulated and functionally relevant manner. Both
quantity and molecular composition of released exosomes depend on the physiological state of the parental cells.
Lyophilization is the ideal technique for preserving the long-term stability of exosomes at 4 ºC. Lyophilized exosomes can be used as control standards for multiple applications including FACS, WB, ELISA,
and as calibration standards for quantitation of exosome-derived markers from biological samples.
- Exosomes are purified following a combination of ultracentrifugation and microfiltration steps and, subsequently, quantified and validated for overall
protein content and particle number by NTA (Nanoparticles Tracking Analysis) with NanoSight LM10. Lyophilization does not affect the stability of purified
exosomes and the expression levels of their exosome markers (proteins and nucleic acids). Lyophilized Exosome Standards can be easily reconstituted by adding the
appropriate volume of deionized water (MilliQ).
- • Assay calibration
- • Control (spike-in) for exosome quantification
- • Protein marker analysis using different techniques
- • Extraction and analysis of exosome nucleic acid
- • Standardized positive controls for immunocapture performance evaluation
- • Flow cytometry
- • Electron microscopy
- HansaBioMed Life Sciences lyophilized exosomes were obtained from different biological sources that includes exosomes from human biofluids of certified healthy donors
(plasma, serum, urine, saliva) and from different cell culture media.
- Lyophilized exosomes are stable for over 36 months at 4 °C.
- Lyophilized Standards are commercilized in packs of 2, 4 or 6 vials, each one containing 100 µg or 30 µg of purified vesicles (quantity expressed as total protein content).
- Upon request, HBM can also provide fluorescent labeled Exosome Standards from human biofluids or cell media for EV tracking in fluorescence microscopy experiments.
- In addition to the Exosome Standards in stock, HBM can provide, upon request, purified Exosome Standards from more that 100 different cell lines.
- Please note: For MoBiTec's pricing information please enter the corresponding HansaBioMed product number below.
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. Only available in Germany!
- HansaBioMed Complete Catalog (PDF)
- HansaBioMed Exosome Standards in Catalog (PDF)
- HansaBioMed Exosome Standards Brochure (PDF)