Imaging Chambers and Imaging Chambers CG
- Extraordinary planarity of the imaging plane, even during temperature shifts
- High temperature stability, suitable for FISH
- High chemical resistance, fixation with acetone enabled
- Bottom glasses can be obtained with minimal glue residues
- All Imaging Chambers are delivered with lid and are placed on a Slide Tray Plate
- Laser scanning confocal microscopy (LSM)
- Total internal reflection fluorescence (TIRF)
- Differential interference contrast (DIC)
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy (FCS)
- Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP)
- Low intensity fluorescence
- Fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH)
Available with microscope slides or cover glass slides (Imaging Chamber CG) as bottom structure
- Made from high performance polymers and sealed against the glass bottoms by biological inert silicone adhesive. At the end of the experiments the glasses can be detached from the polymer chambers with minimal glue residue.
- High performance polymer of chamber bodies and lids withstands temperatures up to 90 °C and is resistant against acetone. Full products are suitable for in-situ hybridization technologies as well as for a wide range of fixation and staining protocols.
- Designed for high resolution live cell microscopy techniques. Imaging Chambers with microscope slides can be used with long distance objectives. After disassembly the slides can be covered with cover glasses and are then also suitable for high resolution immersion microscopy.
- Cell adhesion, spreading and distribution on top of the glass surface is improved due to our proprietary plasma surface modifications.
- Available in 1 well, 2 well, 4 well and 8 well format.
Imaging Chambers with microscope slides
Imaging Chambers in Slide Tray Plate
Technical data of Cover Glass (CG) and Microscope Slides
|Cover glass slide properties||Microsope slide properties|
|Thickness||170 µm +/- 10%||1 mm|
|Glass type||Borosilicate glass, hydrolytic class I||Soda lime, smoothed corners, frosted ends|
|Length||58 mm||58 mm|
|Width||26 mm||26 mm|
|Surface quality||TC (Tissue Culture Quality)||TC (Tissue Culture Quality)|
Technical data of Imaging Chambers and Imaging Chambers CG
|Number of wells / chamber||1||2||4||8|
|Chamber height||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm|
|Imaging area / well||10.84 cm2||5.04 cm2||2.14 cm2||0.88 cm2|
|Total volume / well||11 ml||5.5 ml||2.2 ml||0.9 ml|
|Suggested working volume / well||2000 µl||1000 µl||500 µl||300 µl|
|Total chamber length||58 mm||58 mm||58 mm||58 mm|
|Total chamber width||26 mm||26 mm||26 mm||26 mm|
TC = Tissue Culture, aminanted surface, suitable for most adherent cell lines (e.g. HEK U293, HepG2, MCF-7). Sensitive cell lines (e.g. PC-12) and some primary cell types benefit from additional surface coatings with ECM proteins or equivalent coatings.
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|8011-16||Imaging Chamber 1||16||50,00|
|8011-80||Imaging Chamber 1||80||229,00|
|8012-16||Imaging Chamber 2||16||51,00|
|8012-80||Imaging Chamber 2||80||236,00|
|8014-16||Imaging Chamber 4||16||54,00|
|8014-80||Imaging Chamber 4||80||243,00|
|8018-16||Imaging Chamber 8||16||57,00|
|8018-80||Imaging Chamber 8||80||257,00|
|8001-16||Imaging Chamber 1 CG||16||64,00|
|8001-80||Imaging Chamber 1 CG||80||286,00|
|8002-16||Imaging Chamber 2 CG||16||67,00|
|8002-80||Imaging Chamber 2 CG||80||300,00|
|8004-16||Imaging Chamber 4 CG||16||69,00|
|8004-80||Imaging Chamber 4 CG||80||307,00|
|8008-16||Imaging Chamber 8 CG||16||70,00|
|8008-80||Imaging Chamber 8 CG||80||321,00|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping. For further pricing and order information please ask your local distributor.
- Scientific Labware for cell-based imaging, assays & arrays (PDF)