Motor-Driven Tissue Grinder
Tissue Grinder G10
Speed: 12000 rpm
Power supply: 3.7 V Li battery
Tissue Grinder G50
Power supply: 12 V DC, 5 A
Tissue Grinder G50
- Hand-held: easy operation, handy
- Avoid contamination: save your sample
- Portable: ideal for field tests
- Easy to clean: grinding pestle can be autoclaved
- Wide application: plant and animal tissue; DNA/RNA extraction
- G10 Tissue Grinder is a motor-driven grinder which is ideal for mixing, disrupting, and homogenizing micro-volume samples. The motor is powered by a 3.7 V battery and can be used cordlessly for up to 10 hrs.
- G50 Tissue Grinder is a motor-driven grinder for resuspending pellets or disrupting soft tissue in microcentrifuge tubes. G50’s speed can be adjusted, and the set speed value is shown on an LCD screen. G50 has a brushless motor. It has a constant speed control system, so that it’s suitable for heavy load samples. G50 is powered by a 12 V DC power adapter, and is also compatible with a car charger or a battery pack.
- For more information, please download the G50 Tissue Grinder User Guide (PDF)
- Sample prep for DNA/RNA extraction
- Protein extraction
- Disrupt soft tissue (bacteria, yeast, and animal) in microcentrifuge tubes
- Disrupt hard tissue (plant) in microcentrifuge tubes
- Disrupt cells with chemicals, ice treatment, or liquid nitrogen treatment
- Completely homogenize small samples in molecular diagnostic, food analysis, pharmaceutical research, medical research, neuroscience applications
- Making emulsions and suspensions of micro-volume samples
- Homogenize nanoparticles
- For shipping and storage information please click on Order#.
|G10-CB||Motor-Driven Tissue Grinder (High speed 12000rpm)||246,00|
|G50-CB||Motor-Driven Tissue Grinder (Adjustable speed)||323,00|
|PES-50-CB||Tissue Grinder Pestle (50/pk)||20,00||–|
|PES-ST-CB||Stainless Steel Grinder Pestle||20,00||–|
- All prices are in EURO excl. VAT and shipping.