Speed Up Your Western!
SpeedBlot (Mouse) Western Blot Stain
Start relaxing with SpeedBlot (Mouse)
Pour approx. 10 ml SpeedBlot (Mouse) reagent into a suitable tray and add a mouse-raised primary antibody (approx. 0.15 ml at 30 µg/ml).
Place the tap water-rinsed blotting membrane into the tray.
Incubate the blotting membrane in the reagent until the detection signal is sufficiently intense.
Take out the blotting membrane and let it dry. The detection signal is visible, quantitative, and permanent.
Detection of Target Protein from E. coli Lysate
Unspecific E. coli lysate sample staining with “Instant-Band” viewed on an UV transilluminator. Right:
Specific SpeedBlot (Mouse) detection of target protein from E. coli lysate sample. Both detection reagents work well together.
- Quick and easy
- Comfortable reagent
- No detection equipment required
- No over-staining
- This ready-to-use product contains a polyclonal antibody reactive to mouse IgG (Fc) which is linked to spherical gold nanoparticles. After addition of primary antibody, the solution can be used right away for the detection of immobilized target protein. Standard applications are shortened versions of Western or dot blots.
- Western blot from SDS-PAGE
- Dot blot from purification fractions
- Dot blot for quantification
- Slot blot from expression studies