magtivio – Magnetic Separation Solutions
Magnetic Beads Technology
- magtivio B.V. is a producer of magnetic micro- and nano particles for R&D life science and (bio-)analytical processes.
MagSi Products for Genomic Applications
- MagSi-DNA Beads can be used as a solid phase support phase in DNA
extraction and purification protocols by using a simple bind/wash/elute principle.
They are intended for own development of protocols and available with a range of physical properties and a silica or carboxyl modified surface.
For screening purposes, all different beads are offered together in the MagSi-DNA Trial Kit.
- MagSi-DNA kits are meant for the extraction of genomic DNA from
whole blood, saliva,
or vegetal material.
- Finally, magtivio offers a range of PCR Clean-Up,
DNA Size Selection and
Dye-Terminator Removal options.
MagSi Products for Immunoassays
- Magnetic Immunoassays (MIA) use
MagSIGNAL-STA 300 or
MagSIGNAL-COOH 300 beads as detection labels instead of conventional
enzymes, fluorophores, or luminescent molecules.
- MagSi-STA are magnetic silica particles with high quality streptavidin
covalently attached to the bead surface.
Applications include immunoassays and capture or purification of biotinylated molecules.
The MagSi-STA Trial Kit allows the screening of different types of
streptavidin in parallel.
MagSi Products for Protein & Peptide Applications
MagSi Tools for Research and Development
are surface activated magnetic beads for immobilization of proteins (e.g., antibodies, enzymes), peptides, nucleic acids, or other molecules of interest.
Different surface modifications allow for choosing the optimal product for the right molecule to be coupled and for the intended application.
- The MagSi-S platform has a broad range of functionalization possibilities such as COOH, NH2, SH, CHO, tosyl, hydrazide, and epoxy.
MagSi-Tools products are available with 600 nm, 1.0 µm, or 3.0 µm mean diameter.
- MagSi-Direct enables coupling of the biological molecule of your choice,
of a wide variety of medium-to-large molecules.
- Magnetic Separators are intended for magnetic separation of MagSi beads from liquid samples for isolation and purification of nucleic acids and proteins,
immunoprecipitation, immunoassays (ELISA), cell sorting, and purification of biomolecules. Separators are designed for optimal magnetic bead separation in terms of speed and bead pellet positioning,
as well as stability and user-friendliness.
- Manual Separators are offered in chemically resistant polyoxymethylene (POM) for
routine use of organic solvents.
The neodymium (NdFeB, NIB, or Neo) magnets used for these separators are optimized to enable fast separation at minimum collection time.
- Automated Processing Separators
(made of anodized aluminium) are intended for
automated processing of MagSi magnetic beads
and are available in 96, 384 well, and 96 DeepWell formats. 32 FlipTube® and HPLC vial formats are offered with an SBS standard registration base for easy placement on dedicated liquid handling instruments.
Product Catalog and Leaflets
- magtivio Product Catalog (PDF)
- magtivio MagSi-gDNA Blood (PDF)
- magtivio MagSi-DNA Saliva (PDF)
- magtivio MagSi-NGSPREP Plus (PDF)
- magtivio MagSi-DT Removal (PDF)
- magtivio MagSi-DNA Vegetal (PDF)
- magtivio MagSi-DNA mf (PDF)
Product Information & Pricing
- For detailed product information(including data sheets) please search directly at:
- For MoBiTec's pricing information please enter below the corresponding magtivio product number.