Mirus Bio: Transfection Reagents & Nucleic Acid Labeling Tools
Mirus is the leading manufacturer of transfection reagents for chemical transfection, electroporation, and viral transduction. Furthermore, they have developed a unique technology to label DNA and RNA. The Label IT® Technology is a non-enzymatic labeling method that facilitates the direct covalent attachment of either fluorescent or non-fluorescent labels to any nucleic acid using a simple one-step chemical reaction.
The Art of Transfection (Poster / pdf)
For ALL Transfections (Multiple nucleic acid formats & broad range of cell types):
Plasmid DNA Transfection
Cell Line Specific Transfection
- TransIT®-293 Transfection Reagent (MIR2700)
- TransIT®-BrCa Transfection Reagent (MIR5500)
- TransIT®-CHO Transfection Kit (MIR2170)
- TransIT-HeLaMONSTER® Transfection Kit (MIR2900)
- TransIT®-Insect Transfection Reagent (MIR6100)
- TransIT®-Jurkat Transfection Reagent (MIR2120)
- TransIT®-Keratinocyte Transfection Reagent (MIR2800)
Large RNA (Viral RNA, mRNA & CRISPR/Cas9)
Insect Cell Transfection & Baculovirus Production
Protein & Antibody Production
Lentivirus and Adeno-associated Virus (AAV) Production
Nucleic Acid Labeling
Read More About Labeling (PDF)
Outstanding Technical Support
Up to three different transfection products and one electroporation product per laboratory can be requested. Samples can be ordered via our Web Shop (product page) or via e-mail.
A tool designed to help you determine the best delivery solution for any nucleic acid into any cell type.
The Mirus Bio citations database has been recently updated and now has over 2,700 published citations using Mirus' TransIT® in vitro electroporation and transfection reagents, on 578 unique cell lines and primary cells.
Expert tips and advice directly from Mirus Bio scientists. Save time, improve results and work more efficiently.
The Mirus Transfectopedia® is a compilation of transfection methodologies. It was designed for use as a guide to learn more about transfection and to help scientists think about, plan, and conduct experiments effectively.
Brochures and Flyers
- Transfection Brochure
- Accessories Brochure
- TransIT® VirusGEN® SELECT Brochure
- Broad Spectrum Transfection Brochure
- CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing Brochure
- CHOgro® Expression System Brochure
- Stem Cell Transfection Solutions
- Ingenio® Electroporation Brochure
- TransIT-VirusGEN® Transfection Reagent Flyer
- TransIT®-Lenti Transfection Reagent Flyer
- TransIT®-BrCa Flyer
- TransIT®-Insect Flyer
- Reference Card: Methods to Measure Lentivirus and AAV in Your Sample
- Optimization Protocol for Plasmid DNA Delivery
- Optimization of DNA, RNA and RNP Delivery Methods for Efficient CRISPR/Cas9 Mediated Mammalian Cell Engineering
- Development and Optimization of CHOgro® Transient Expression Technologies for High Titer Antibody Production in Suspension CHO Cells
- Maximizing Protein Expression in CHO Suspension Cells through Transient Transfection
- Development and Optimization of a Novel Transfection Formulation for High Titer Recombinant Lentivirus and Adeno-associated Virus (AAV) Production
- High Titer Recombinant Lentivirus and Adeno-associated Virus Production for Therapeutic Applications
High Titer LV and AAV Production
High Titer Protein and Antibody Production
How Do I Transfect My Dang Cells?
Mirus Bio Transfection Solutions and Capabilities
Reagent Agent® Transfection Database
The Simplicity of Electroporation
The Simplicity of Virus-Mediated Gene Delivery
Transfection Illustrated: The Simplicity of Transfection
Transfection 101 - The Basic Mechanism of Transfection
Please Browse Mirus Bio Products:
*All prices in € excl. VAT and shipping