MagSi-DNA Plant CLS
A single kit for optimized plant DNA extraction results and improved workflow efficiency.
The MagSi-DNA Plant CLS kit allows fast and cost-effective extraction of DNA from any plant tissue type. CLS stands for Cotyl, Leaf and Seed, which are the most commonly used sample types in plant breeding. The MagSi-DNA Plant CLS kit contains all the components necessary to optimize your specific DNA extraction procedure, with regard to yield, purity, and working volumes. The kit can be used on any open DNA extraction robot or liquid handling system. The kit has been tested with many different plant species.
- Kit is especially designed for workflow efficiency
- Contains 2 lysis buffers for different samples in 1 extraction procedure
- Preparation time for 96 samples: 25 min after lysis
- High yields and excellent DNA purity
- Suitable for downstream applications such as SNP genotyping by PCR or NGS
- No phenol-chloroform extraction
- Ready-to-use kit – Avoiding adding alcohols
- Intended for manual and automated isolation of genomic DNA
- Kit allows safe handling of samples and is designed to avoid sample-to-sample cross-contaminations
- Fast and convenient protocols that are easily adaptable to high-throughput automation
The MagSi-DNA Plant CLS kit provides a complete solution to perform the extraction of genomic DNA from a very broad range of plant species.
Overview of plant species tested (not exhaustive)