Infectious Diseases ‒ PCR & Real-Time PCR Diagnostic Kits
Fast, Simple, and Reliable Detection of Pathogens
Molecular detection methods have revolutionized medical diagnostics and have become an indispensable part of today's laboratory diagnostics. For many infectious diseases, classical detection methods such as culture and immunoassays have been replaced or supplemented by PCR analyses. Direct detection of the pathogen’s nucleic acid (DNA or RNA) enables early and highly specific diagnosis, leading to rapid and targeted treatment of the patient.
Our new partner Ecoli Dx is a molecular diagnostics solution provider. They offer over 200 kits covering numerous infectious diseases and various genetic disorders. The kits are designed according to laboratory standards for PCR and Real-Time PCR detection.
- Versatile ‒ Real-Time, Fluorescent End-Point, or Multiplex Detection
- Comprehensive Range of Additional Kits ‒ Specific nucleic acid extraction kits (for diverse clinical material), reverse transcription kits, and transport & storage media
- Flexible ‒ Kits are compatible with cyclers of various brands
- Fast – Pathogen detection in a few hours
- Easy – Simple implementation and user-friendly handling
- High Specificity – Accurate results for target organisms
- High Sensitivity – Safe detection of even the smallest quantities
- Validated ‒ CE-IVD marked
- Reasonable Prices
- Low Shipping Costs ‒ Most kits do not request dry ice shipment
- Reliable ‒ Confirmation of results with internal control for DNA extraction procedure and amplification steps
Available kits covering most infectious diseases: